Thursday, November 25, 2010

ONLY MY NICOLE!

Do you remember your parents telling you stories about the old days when teeth were extracted by pliers… well my Nicole must have thought that was a good idea because today she ended up with pliers in her mouth...not for her teeth though!


Before I explain what happened let me ask you this: “Did your kid ever get his/her lip stuck in a marker?” Yup, “their lip stuck in a marker? Probably not right?


Well, my Nicole did! She was watching Toy Story with her brother and sister. Somehow she ended up with her lip stuck in a ZhuZhu Pets marker.


Her dad and I were going through the black Friday fliers looking for deals when Nicole all of a sudden comes crying holding a marker in her mouth… we were looking at her with a big question mark and wondering why she was crying. That’s when I noticed that her lip was stuck in the marker.


“ARE YOU FOR REAL?” I said. REALLY???

“How did you do that Nicole?” we asked.


My husband had to get a needle nose pliers and another set of pliers to get the lip out of the marker.


Once we took out her lip from the marker I just couldn’t stop laughing because - how do you get a lip stuck in a marker?! ONLY MY NICOLE!


Has your kid ever done anything like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment